What's new

Crap Co. LTD. UC topic (hyper-lite project p3)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Didn't want to have to make another topic EACH time I had a ride I was working on, so I decided to just make one big topic for it all.so what if I copied Error?

For now, a screenie of this intamin hyper:

22978031.png

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Ummm...

*You know what question ahould be placed here*

Also, it looks a bit short.

Xpress

Strata Poster
The staion is there so that I don't have to go through the whole lift just to ride the track and see how it performs. Little wait time really ;)

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Thanks.

Well, got a bit more done here. The math is making my head swell to new widths..

27872282.png

Nothing super complicated here. Just HSAK and purgatorium. Oh, and the straight wizard..

Xpress

Strata Poster
I know, blue madness! :lol:

Here's a sim shot:

43600137.png

Track is completed. Second half is definately more twisty and fun than the first half (not syaing the first half isn't thrilling ;) ).

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Xpress said:
Well, got a bit more done here. The math is making my head swell to new widths..
Enlighten me.

It looks alright actually. You know I object to the AHG, so I'm not even going to bother.

Layout wise it looks huge, I just hope you can keep the pacing up throughout the layout.

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Oh yeah, it's kept up pretty well. Ejector over all the airtime hills, and gets up to about 3.5g+ or so in the bottoms of the hills. Not gunna waste my time babbling on about that though ;)

Two pix:

84056247.png

Yes, it actually does work, and the force remains constant. Had to pull a trick out of my sleeve..

64364535.png

Supports going in.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Well, as usual, I've decided to change the layout, and try to maintain a smaller footprint. Working with Newton, and all of the nice transition types available:

43458705.png

Sofar so good. Just spending hours making smooth intamin style transitions :)

Xpress

Strata Poster
SFMMMan said:
That turn looks pretty sweet.

Thanks. Here's a bit more, this time with a 100% completed layout:
46902444.png

Oh, yeah, and an official Crap Co LTD. cartexture :)
77223403.png

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I don't think the green and red go together all that well.

Apart from that, it's looking alright.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
I don't think the green and red go together all that well.

Apart from that, it's looking alright.

I was thinking of coloring it the color of, well, contraband (you know, weed...). But idk now. Can't go white, or it'll interfere with the skull and bones.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Well, I'm in the works of another project, this time it's another woodie. However it's with the CCI build style, kinda like Cornball Express, as I like that particular woodie a lot. The support structure will also be steel.

Going for a beach type theming, but for now, here's a screenie:

bb1s.png

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think the beach theme needs a bit more work. ;)

Xpress

Strata Poster
And again, I've changed the layout up:

bb2o.png

You can rest assured, this track is 100% handbuilt ;)

I'm almost halfway done with it. Got some more layout to add (about another 600-1000ft.) then a standard issue CCI/GG MCBR :p

Xpress

Strata Poster
Support work begins...

And now for some supportwork that actually looks somewhat more like the real deal:

bb3.png

Yes, it's oing to be a real pia to do this, especially 3,984ft. or so more of it...