What's new

Competition: Which Disney theme park ride are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
More tat to get rid of...

In less than 25 words, explain which Disney theme park ride you would be and why?

Your reward? This sexy Disney Magic Kingdom Board Game! It could be yours to play, eBay or entertain!
Disney%20Board%20Game.JPG

On Saturday 28th July at midday (UK time, 6am USA central), we'll pick the wittiest and most well written to be the winner. Entries after this time will not be accepted!

Make sure that you keep it under 25 words and only your first post in this topic will be accepted as your entry. If you have any questions, send me a PM or email me at ian@coasterforce.com.

Last_Clip_4Me

Roller Poster
Splash Mountain because I love water rides! Also I love high drops that gets your adrenalin high! And I love your videos a lot. :--D :--D :--D :--D

kevinntitian

Roller Poster
I am Carousel of Progress, because that was one of Walt's original creations still remaining today (and one of his favorites).

Mike

Giga Poster
I'm Stitch's Great Escape; Nobody really likes me that much and I stick around unwantedly, but occasionally I find someone who doesn't mind me. :)

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Robbie said:
I'm 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea because I haven't worked since 1994.
this is the best thing I've read on a coaster forum in a long time.

I'm Splash Mountain. I'm a fun ride that will get you wet but few know where I got it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.