What's new

Competition: Which Disney theme park ride are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Strata Poster
They posted a video on youtube, with a link to the topic, so people are signing up just to answer.

Believer906

Roller Poster
Coaster Force Team,

I would have to say the Disney theme park ride I am most like is Space Mountain. I am fun to be around, sometimes dark & quiet but when it comes to the fun times, I am flashy! I have my ups and downs in life and my life goes pretty speedy when it comes to my adventures. :)

Intricks

Strata Poster
Its a Small World because I hate everyone equally, am quite slow and will get an anooying song stuck in your head for all eternity.

Mwah <3

Ollie

CF Legend
I would be Snow Whites Scary Adventures because I've been gone from the group (park) for a while and like being scary. :p

Kebab

Giga Poster
I'm Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril because I feel rough and I don't know which way to go in life. :(

Mike

Giga Poster
Kebab said:
I'm Indiana Jones because I feel rough and I don't know which way to go in life. :(

I guess you mean the Paris verson and not the possibly-best-ride-in-the-world California version? :?

Kebab

Giga Poster
Mike said:
Kebab said:
I'm Indiana Jones because I feel rough and I don't know which way to go in life. :(

I guess you mean the Paris verson and not the possibly-best-ride-in-the-world California version? :?
Too right, I'll have to edit that. Stupid Paris version... :lol:

Lain

Giga Poster
I chose to set forth my submission in Haiku format;

Big Thunder Mountain
Is the ride I choose to be
Earthquakes and danger!

Phantom Manor, pfft!
And Small World's really crappy.
Fire in the hole!

Jeya.

l.Jones

Roller Poster
I would be the Indiana Jones ride. The clue's in the name and I'm always looking for adventure (whilst being shot at by blow darts)

Status
Not open for further replies.