What's new

"Cobra" - PAX Loop 520 for Conny-Land

Jake

Strata Poster
Bearing in mind PAX has only just got these cobra coasters going. They probably let the park have it "cheap" like CCI and Megafobia...

By the way, this gives "parking lot coaster" a new name! :D

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Lol, awwww, that park is soooooo cute being so small...

At least the station of the coaster is actually within the park... :D

Looks nice though.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm really surprised at how well Cobra fits into the park, especially with the parking lot bit. I can imagine that loop will be very photogenic with the entrance to the park.

but it looks like this park will finally be put on the map with a coaster, however small that dot may be!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I want one of these! They look like really cool, quirky rides. God knows if they actually ride well, but they're such an interesting concept, and i'd love to give one a try. I like the way this heads out of the park to its own little patch of grass in the car park too, it just seems to add to the quirkiness that the coaster gives off as it is.

A

Anonymous

Ca will be too beautiful and I believe the first! The rails are odd

Rich Bacon

Roller Poster
Arr cute, a diddy theme park. Bit of an odd ride to have there, it looks good enough for a major theme park (would be good at BPB). Oh well it will certainly be a good investment for them and will attract alot more visitors to the park.

Tony

Hyper Poster
I dont like the front of those trains at all. The snake head looks stupid. I like the way it goes out to the car park.

kir

Hyper Poster
This park seems to be making a big deal out of this coaster!

http://cobra.connyland.net/

It has it's own microsite! With footage from other coasters, pictures and Snakes On A Plane! :lol:

4.jpg

Where have the airtime hills gone though?!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Dont worry thats just the original image of the prototype. all the other CGI images on the site have the air time hills.

Tony

Hyper Poster
I dont like the look of it in that picture. It will be way better if it has the airtime hills.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Well the lifthill.net photos are kind of old because I saw them ages ago. The date on the pictures is 29/12/06.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Surely this coaster is open by now. I know it's still listed as under construction on RCDB but they dont change the status until they know that it is open. Surely it did'nt take this long to build such a short coaster.

Anyways, it's not a popular topic so maybe unsticky it?

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
This coaster looks immense with that inverted hill (i don't know what to call it!) will have some lovely weird hangtime on it!