What's new

"Cobra" - PAX Loop 520 for Conny-Land

kir

Hyper Poster
PAX Company are finally getting another coaster out it seems.

And this launched affair seems pretty unique!

And it's in a park with a hilarious name!

connylandpax.jpg

http://www.rcdb.com/id3520.htm

A

Anonymous

That looks like it would be very cool to ride, especially hanging almost upside down before dropping backwards. Looks like it can hold a lot of people too.

joe

Mega Poster
PAX are impressing me with their coasters, this one has to be the best concept I have seen them come up with. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Also its another Cobra(p)!

kir

Hyper Poster
^ Yeah, it's funny RCDB still says that because layout and logo have been released already! I'll send an e-mail through so they can update it.

Quite a snazzy logo too;

cobralogo.jpg

The park are also using picture of previous PAX Cobra stylees for advertisement, so we'll either be seeing the track shown in the layout in my first post, or more of this phunky stuff;

cobra4.jpg

Jer

Strata Poster
that track is crazy for one, Seoncd if the layout is really like that, it will be extremely unique and i would love to see it operate.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I love this coaster!!

I mean, it is so much of a great improvement off of their original Cobra, as Shockwave posted.

But with the 2-for-1 airtime hill, almost horizontal hang time, and awesome lighting effects on the Cobra head, this coaster seriously looks wicked!

Dave

CF Legend
I love PAX coasters, they always impress me as to what they can do, like the launched invert i saw of theirs. Can't wait to see the ride being built!

A

Anonymous

This looks shweet!

I would love to ride this. Mmmmm, airtime.

And that multicoloured track looks awesome!

I Love the track style, it doesn't look like a real ride.

Exactly what I was thinking. I was looking at the track and I was like, what the hell? But then I realized the track is probably painted to blend in.

As for cobra, it looks decent. Unique is the word for it, actually. It must give some pretty sick hangtime when you stall before falling back down.

Dude

Roller Poster
That little hangtime bit is going to be insane. Why cant unique things like this come to the US. This thing is seriously cool. Pretty sweet airtime hill too. But I was wondering if they use that closed track like they did with the other Cobra do they fill it with sand because it looks like it make a fair bit of noise.

Fi

Mega Poster
What a unique coaster. The layout looks good and then there's all the hangtime. I can't wait to see this ride get built.

kir

Hyper Poster
Oh my days, that park is tiny beyond words! That is going to be a groundbreaking addition for them!

Bin Man

Roller Poster
wow my local morrissons has a bigger car park ! Thats a huge leap for a small park . A big gamble also like beech bend with kentucky rumbler , bet it cost them alot to get this ride finally going ahead!