What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

A

Anonymous

Xpress said:
I'm last today :(

How the **** was I supposed to know about UK sports?

Most of us know nothing about sports no matter where it is, but who cares anyway, its a quiz, deal with it! :p

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^What are you on? The vast majority of the questions in the past have been USA based: sports, movies, music, tv...

In the 8-9 months or so we've been playing this quiz, this is the first time, apart from a couple of park quizzes, that there have been specific "UK" categories.

Funny, when the questions are USA based, the British players can still answer a lot of the questions. UK questions to the American members and you're screwed. Kind of says a lot...

Snoo

The Legend
^Yeah, it says that people from a smaller country typically know more about a bigger country then the other way around. Especially if that country is the worlds economical, technological, and every ****ing thing leader. If the UK citizen didn't know more about the USA then vice versa, i'd be shocked.

But, back to the day..

4/10.. as I don't know much about European soccer, let alone who won a league in 2003.. when I don't even know who won my favorite football conference in 2003.. but I don't follow that aspect too closely.

A

Anonymous

gavin said:
^What are you on? The vast majority of the questions in the past have been USA based: sports, movies, music, tv...

In the 8-9 months or so we've been playing this quiz, this is the first time, apart from a couple of park quizzes, that there have been specific "UK" categories.

Funny, when the questions are USA based, the British players can still answer a lot of the questions. UK questions to the American members and you're screwed. Kind of says a lot...

^ Well put, Gavin, well put!

Anyways... Disappointed with todays result :( One i genuinely didn't know and the other 2 I was down to 2 answers on each and chose wrong. Curses! Foiled again!!! lol

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Gavin, next time you see me you will be sucking my asshole if you like it or not you bastard.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Do you want to watch? I can invite a couple of my "lady" friends and make a real night of it...

Six, but that's only because most of them were British based television shows that we don't get here. I guarantee if they were Canadian or American shows, I would get ten.