What's new

Coaster with the Fastest Dispatching

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
Generally B&M coasters or basically any coaster with a huge capacity. For example, I was always moving in the Millennium Force queue.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Basically, anything at Europa Park. Jeez, they run like a million trains/cars on every ride yet they still manage NOT to stack them. It's pretty impressive to see the scary German ride-ops yelling at confused people to hop on the trains and dispatching trains out every 15 seconds at the most.

And, this has to be my favourite thread EVER. :)

tribar

Mega Poster
CoasterCrazy said:
I'd probably say one with a constantly moving platform, eg, the cars are always moving, you get on whilst it's moving and you get off whilst it's moving. This happens mostly with water rides but what about coasters?

And how about the slowest? Shockwave (DM) has a terrible loading time (probably because it only has one train and it's quite old)

The fact that it's a standup doesn't help

http://www.rcdb.com/972.htm

Euro Mir at Europa Park

http://www.rcdb.com/973.htm

Euorsat

Anyways for me it is Iron Dragon. It seems like in 50 seconds they had a train out. A lot of things at Disney were really fast.

D1993

Hyper Poster
When I went to SF Great Adventure, I noticed that trains were leaving the station quite often. Now as it is a stand-up, dispatch times usually arent that great, but the crew was really great and worked really hard and getting trains out of the station as quick as possible.

Other than that, the best dispatches ive seen were for I305.
The operator over the mic was literally telling people (half joking half dead serious) that they had 10 seconds to put your belongings in the crate. Literally after 10 seconds crew were waiting for you and trains were gone within 30 seconds. Thats the best ive experienced probably and its quite fabulous because I305 trains are long and crew has to wait for people to out their stuff into the crates. I was quite pleased with operations that day :)