What's new

Coaster(s) you want to re-ride the most?

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Are there any coasters you just REALLY want to re-ride, but since you live far away from that park, you can't do it? For me, it's undoubtably Goliath at Six Flags Great America (I rode it 3 times in the 4 day period we were there. Would've rode SOOOO much more if the line wasn't 2 hours long all day,everyday). Obviously, since it's my #1 coaster, but I live 12 hours away from the park :( ... After watching all the videos I took of it, I just want to re ride it more and more and more each time I watch it. I will come here with my friends for a vacation after we graduate, and they'll finally realize why I was tweeting, Instagraming, and Snapchat storying about the ride so much when I was at the park.... 2 more years until I get to ride this amazing ride once again. We're going to go on the trip as soon as we get out (mid May), so hopefully the lines will be <30 minutes. Already excited to get back there. Anyways, what rides do you want to re-ride the most??

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Beast, I never got a night ride, and I loved it during the day.

Basically anything, over two years since I've been on a coaster, but Beast, Voyage, and Texas Giant top that list.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Nemesis, X2 and Tatsu. I was trying to get all the credits and most of the other main rides in both of the parks (I suceeded in Alton Towers, but only rode 14 of 18 coasters in SFMM, missing out on the 3 kiddy coasters and Green Lantern), so I wasn't able to do any re-rides on any of the rides in both of the parks. To be honest, i could've re-ridden Tatsu and Nemesis, since they were both walk-ons or had very short queues.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Most of my favorite re-rideable rides are at least a short plane trip away. Despite that I seem to have been lucky enough to get back to Plopsaland for Anubis and Efteling for Joris every couple of years are least. It's the US creds that seem a million miles away. I'd love to be able to reride Skyrush and Lightening Racer on a more regular basis.

Twister Zone

Roller Poster
I live in Scotland where are no really good parks so the closest one to me would be Blackpool Pleasure Beach which is about 5hrs away so any re-ride on anything in the UK would be great but I'd quite like a ride of the Scorpion at Busch Gardens Florida, it seems to be the only one left from when I was last there in 1992.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Skyrush, Storm Runner and Lightening Racer, I really didn't spend enough time at Hershey.
I'd also love another day at BGT, mainly for Kumba.
I'm already missing Helix, need more night re rides.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Shambhala i'd love to re-ride just to see if its still as amazing as it is in my memory. I suppose it would be fairly easy to get there, but i'd rather spend my money going to places I haven't been to before.

Also a couple of the Florida coasters - White Lightning and Sheikra in particular.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
My Favourite Floridians: Montu, Manta, Sheikra, H:RRR, Tower of Terror & Ripsaw Falls. Particularly Montu, as I consider that a sort of personal favourite in terms of the great memories I have of being able to just walk on the ride first thing in the morning (sometimes with me being the only one on the train :) ) and being able to ride it 3 or 4 times. These are probably the best coasters that I haven't ridden for nearly 3 years.

I'm starting to also feel that I want re-ride my favourites from parks I last went to in 2012, mainly from SFMM, Europa, Mirabilandia, Heide and Parque Warner, but I think I got plenty of rides on them at the time, it's just that I feel I want to ride them again now to refresh my view.

A bit random, but I'm desperate to re-ride Flight Deck at CGA. It's been 5 years and I only got one ride on it. Given my love for B&M Inverts started just under 3 years ago, I would love to see how it compares to others as I remember very little about what it felt like.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Boulder Dash, Nemesis, Bizarro, and Verbolten are very re-rideable coasters that I could ride all day. Though I'm not incredibly eager to go back and ride em more (I've ridden these four more than any other).

There are a few rides that I'd like to go back and see if they're as good as I remember: TTD and Millennium Force are at the top of this list, along with Apollo's Chariot, Magnum, and Manta. I'd also like see if I can get a better ride on Maverick (only got one).

Jer

Strata Poster
The easiest rides to Re-ride for me are Phoenix and Boulder Dash. While Bdash isnt that great in my opinion, its fantastic fun and wild at night. Phoenix is smoother than most newer coasters, and its just so much fun every time. I'm lucky I love close to these rides.

But if I could ever go back and have lots of Re-rides I would go back go Cedar Point and spend the day between Magnum and TTD. Both were massive fun, and while I got 3 rides on Magnum, I only was able to get one on TTD.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
My favourite American coasters! Montu, Kraken, White Lightning, Sheikra, Kumba, Hulk, HRRR and Journey To Atlantis.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Helix and Silver Star are two coasters that I miss a lot. Especially Silver Star, because I only got 1 proper good ride on it in the front seat.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Boulder Dash without a doubt. Probably Helix and EGF as well, given half the chance. There are plenty of other coasters I'd like to ride again, but those are the ones that I really want to go and ride again right now.

CoburnJason54

Roller Poster
Skyrush
I only got on twice, and I can barely remember it. Everything else had a five minute wait except for this. This was an hour.