What's new

Coaster(s) you want to re-ride the most?

Intricks

Strata Poster
Boulder Dash - Enjoyable ride, and I wonder if I may have nabbed it on a bad night.

Bizarro at SFNE - Only got one ride in the middle of the train, so this one definitely needs to be re-ridden as many times as I can do in a day.

TTD - Dat Launch

Voyage - No reason needed.

Skyrush - I get to the park at least twice a year, and I will ride it non-stop til I am bruised.

I305 - I wonder if my grey-out was a fluke of me being tired and sun burnt, or if it would haopen again more easily.

Dominator - I need Domi in my life. Ive missed her so, and snagging a couple rides in June reminded me why I enjoyed the ride so much.

Goliath/Ninja/Mindbender at SFoG - These are all amazing coasters in their own right, and Ninja was so surprisingly smooth that I know I had to have gotten a fluke of a ride.

X2 - Such crazy.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
top 5 coasters I wanna reride right now...

Superman / la Atracción de Acero at Parque Warner Madrid
Black Mamba at Phantasialand
Troy at Toverland
Dragon Khan at PortAventura
and... oddly enough....
Superman: Escape from Krypton at Magic Mountain

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Phoenix - Can't get enough of that airtime!
Manta (SWO) - I love flying coasters and this is my favourite one.
Maverick - My #1. Shame I live so far away from the Point.

Ashstrodamus

Mega Poster
Intricks said:
Boulder Dash - Enjoyable ride, and I wonder if I may have nabbed it on a bad night.

Bizarro at SFNE - Only got one ride in the middle of the train, so this one definitely needs to be re-ridden as many times as I can do in a day.

TTD - Dat Launch

Voyage - No reason needed.

Skyrush - I get to the park at least twice a year, and I will ride it non-stop til I am bruised.

I305 - I wonder if my grey-out was a fluke of me being tired and sun burnt, or if it would haopen again more easily.

Dominator - I need Domi in my life. Ive missed her so, and snagging a couple rides in June reminded me why I enjoyed the ride so much.

Goliath/Ninja/Mindbender at SFoG - These are all amazing coasters in their own right, and Ninja was so surprisingly smooth that I know I had to have gotten a fluke of a ride.

X2 - Such crazy.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Oh, absolutely on Dominator and I305. KD is my home park. The last time I went, we probably rode I305 around six times and Dominator around five. I would've gone on Volcano a few more times, but my buddy is kinda large and he couldn't fit on it. I had a few margaritas to be able to do the Drop Zone. That's the most intense ride there.

Edward M

Strata Poster
El Toro, definitely. I feel like I got a bad ride on it. It had some great airtime but it didn't "blow me away". I would like ride it again so I can really love it. I would also like to re-ride Shambhala because I only got one ride and it's just so amazing.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Shambhala, I don't thing a ride has ever had such a rerideable affect on me before, I could non stop ride it all day and not be bored!

Hobbes

Mega Poster
Millennium Force- it's my favorite ride, but it's been several years since I had a chance to ride it. I'd like to see how well it stacks up now that I have a bit more experience.

White Lightning- despite dropping out of my top 10, it's an absolute bundle of fun that I could ride over and over again.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
X2. What an experience.

In terms of overall re-rideability, Maverick and Ravine Flyer II are my two most favorite coasters in terms of ability to ride over and over. Good, fun coasters that offer as good a ride the 7th time as the first - hence why they are my respective #1 and #2.