• MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
What do you think of the CF Christmas decorations?

Darren B

Giga Poster
They're amazing!

Especially the snow gathering at the bottom of my iPad as I type this. It's made my Christmas.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Love it, if I position the page properly then the snow covers insane's one liners in topics. Brilliant!

Pierre

Strata Poster
The 'burning topic' icon should be a picture of Santa burning his bum on someone who left their open fire on!!!!

davidm

Strata Poster
Were there not some lights around the edge of the screen last year as well or am I imagining it?

Darren B

Giga Poster
Darren B said:
They're amazing!

Especially the snow gathering at the bottom of my iPad as I type this. It's made my Christmas.

I've changed my mind.

It's looks wonderfully tacky, but it's annoying as **** trying to type a post on the iPhone or iPad.

Mike

Giga Poster
They remind me of last year's CF Christmas decorations... Is there actually any difference? :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
david morton said:
Were there not some lights around the edge of the screen last year as well or am I imagining it?

That was around 2009 Dave. You're getting old(er) :p

Jordanovichy said:
Much brighter than what I remember of last years. Love it.

Mike said:
They remind me of last year's CF Christmas decorations... Is there actually any difference? :p

It's exactly the same Mike, yes :p

Darren B said:
Darren B said:
They're amazing!

I've changed my mind.

It's looks wonderfully tacky, but it's annoying as **** trying to type a post on the iPhone or iPad.

Tapatalk :p

nealbie

CF Legend
They're fab, but on my phone I have the falling snow and all the trimmings but it has stayed grey in colour theme.

It was green to start with but has since changed back in the last day or so. Have you fiddled with anything furie?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Nope, I've not changed anything. You must be getting an old cached copy from somewhere or due to it being Internet Explorer - it just doesn't work properly :p

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
The header image with all the CFer faces actually made me burst out laughing when I first saw it. Utter brilliance.

Hutch

Strata Poster
^I just noticed it as well! I didn't notice it at first but then I looked at it and was like, what the hell? Pretty funny.