Votes: 1 5.9%
  • MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Being colour blind with red and green, the xmas overhaul is annoying for me - I struggle to read the text on the darker boxes. (Furie, how could you not spare a thought for your fellow colour-blind CFers?! <//3)

And the snow makes me feel like I'm about to have a migraine. Bah humbug!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I did what I always do - nicked the colour scheme off somebody else :lol:

Some site said "use these colours combined to make a Christmas collection" so I did. When I'm left to my own devices, it's really not pretty - though we'd both love it Serena :)

I can mange the darker boxes, but I do have to concentrate, yes. Fortunately, there's little information in them I need to read :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
We can, in theory, let people have their own individual styles and enforce it on them.

So I could enforce this style on you permanently Pierre - that would be nice :p

Or I could suddenly activate the style on April fool's day ;)

Or not, because you're right, it's not subtle enough for cunning browsing at work :lol:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I switched everything back to normal and then was informed by furie that we usually switch back on 4. January, but what's done is done. Happy New Year!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
One year's bad luck for taking the decorations down before the evening of the epiphany :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Mike

Giga Poster
Cheers, I could really have done with gaining a bit of luck, not getting a year of none of it! :p

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
The snow slowed down my typing but I will miss the colour and happiness of the decorations. Here's to Christmas 2014. Only 358 days to go!