What's new

"Buzzsaw" - Maurer Sohne Coaster (SkyLoop?) for Dreamworld

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Re: "Buzzsaw" - Maurer Sohne Coaster (SkyLoop?) for Dreamwor

Gazza said:
I got stapled both times. Bleh.

So overall, it was decent enough.

That's the good thing about Abismo. Since Parque de Atracciones de Madrid doesn't care if you fall to your death and they don't check restraints on most rides, you can get a lot of room between legs and lapbar. Makes for insanely scary rides and plenty of airtime!

TBH, Buzzsaw looks average but I like the station. I am sure the GP will absolutely LOVE it.

Gazza

Giga Poster

So you're saying if we sent the kid in that reverse POV to Parque de Atracciones.......

oriolat2

Giga Poster

Gazza said:
So you're saying if we sent the kid in that reverse POV to Parque de Atracciones.......

Even if the restraint was REALLY loose he wouldn't fall out (there's a video in Youtube that shows a gimnast trying to get out of an upsidedown X-Car vehicle with no success).

Josh73

Giga Poster

He wasn't annoying at all...

EDIT: You should rename it because it isn't SkyLoop?, its Skyloop. No question

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster

Overall, I think it does look good but to be honest it's not on my list of must-rides! The only problem is that it only goes round twice...which is just dull! Nothing more than an addition...

I liked the way that that annoying kid put his hands behind his head...try doing that on the launch of KK or TTD!