• Total voters

tribar

Mega Poster
What are worse Boomerangs or SLCs

I haven't rode either so i don't know but it sounds like SLCs are worse

BTW when i say Boomerangs GIB and Invertigo models don't count

Snoo

The Legend
Boomerangs. I've gotten many a terrible ride from a Boomerang.. while only MOSTLY terrible rides from SLC's.

Martyn B

CF Legend
I guess it depends on how many you've ridden really.

The 2 Boomerangs I've been on aren't that bad to be honest.

But Kumali is smooth, Odyssey is so-so, and Infusion is just pure death. So purely because of Infusion, I'd say that SLC's are worse.

Tony

Hyper Poster
I've done 3 SLC's and only 1 regular boomerang. All SLC's were rough, some more than others. Speed of Sound at Walibi Holland, the only boomerang I've done was quite fun but it has a new train with the new restraints and on-board audio which helped allot!

So for now I'm gonna say SLCs are worse.

andrus

Giga Poster
^The footchoppers are great! As is the standard SLC layout imo :) It all comes down to weather the ride is "smooth" or unbearable to me.. El Condor was vile while I actually enjoyed Limit quite a bit! So for me I have to vote for boomerangs as the "worst".

TTDfan52

Mega Poster
I have been on a boomerang but no SLCs. I think the boomerang was good but SLCs look good also, so I don't know.

Kebab

Giga Poster
I haven't been on a 'rough' Boomerang yet, but I've been on an extremely smooth SLC and an extremely rough contrasting SLC. It's hard to say really, It's quite a pointless poll because it varies from ride to ride.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Only ridden Speed of Sound and El Condor and Speed of Sound is pretty smooth, and El Condor is pretty rough, so I'm gonna say SLC's for now. But it's a bit unfair, since I'm comparing one of the best boomerangs with one of the worst SLC's...

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Only been on one of each, sidewinder and infusion, both were shockingly bad experiences.
Currently my opinion is they are both crap, but I'll get on a few more and make a better decision.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
Every Boomerang I have ridden has been bad to boarderline terrible.

Every SLC I have been on has been terrible to boarderline death inducing.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Both SLCs I've been on were crap, but the only Boomerang was pretty good (Wiener Prater)

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
I've been on a lot of Boomerangs and only one SLC but the one SLC was really bad. I haven't hated every boomerang I've been on so my vote goes to SLC.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I've been on two Boomerangs and one SLC. Both the boomerangs aren't as rough as the SLC (one of them didn't even have any headbanging).