What's new

BGE 250 Drop Tower 2011 and Multi-Launch Coaster 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1993

Hyper Poster
Oh. Well of course I knew that today was September 4, but im asking when the announcement is going to be. Considering Virginia can get hit pretty hard in winter, September is late enough for an announcement to be made. Has track even arrived at the park yet?

And if my question wasnt clear before ..... when will the announcement date be?
If anyone knows .....

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Joey said:
Well of course, no one argued this? You're thinking very black and white. That doesn't change the fact that Alpengeist has a tame theme and colour scheme than most rides of it's kind. On top of that, physically speaking, Alpengeist is a pretty tame invert anyway, so I don't honestly have a clue what you're talking about.

Alpengeist is themed to a ski-lift gone horribly wrong. Not sure how you construe that theme to be a tame one.

As far as being a tame invert, I'm just going to guess that you haven't been on many, as it is definitely one of the more forceful examples of it's kind.

D1993

Hyper Poster
^ yeah I was going to say, I thought Alpengeist was one of the more really intense inverts out there. Like the first half is INSANE, and then the second lets up a bit to let you breathe.

Im really surprised BGE is taking so long with this announcement. Is this usually the way they do things?
I hope Verbolten will be good (and honestly not a fail like mach tower was)

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Maybe they were waiting to get Mach Tower open before announcing the next attraction?

I mean it did open super late and all.

Josh73

Giga Poster
Perhaps. I just relly excited about this coaster for some reason. It will look really cool and fits the atmosphere of BGE.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Rode Mach Tower today...

Don't know why all the bitching about it. I thought it was good fun.

Oh, and the construction area for "Verbolten" is HUGE. Didn't see any evidence of the rumored new bridging of the Rhine, and I rode the train and the River cruise to check.

(Why is this thread still in News & Rumors? Construction began a long time ago.)

Status
Not open for further replies.