• Parquet flooring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Styled

• Just the chance to see one in the flesh will do me

• Whatever, bored are you Furie?

• Not too big, not too small, just right (for Will)

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Obviously, people have strong feelings about this, but like a lot of things, when you're single for a while (or perhaps been a while in a relationship ;) , do you let things slide?

So you may have a ruler straight road into the tunnel mouth while you've got a lot of traffic, but can you wake up one morning and find yourself all:
2707308112_ce5c1aba18.jpg

or

yellow_line.jpg

or even

ww2-cranfield-2.jpg

(wildlife included)

?

Well, if I'm not in a relationship, or have been in a relationship for a while, or know that nobody is gonna be "down there" for a bit, I still don't really let it slide because if it's not trimmed well then I feel less confident for some reason, even if nobody is seeing it :p .

But in my old relationship I hardly gave a crap but still generally tried to have it look decent. However, that was a while back and now I must have it properly groomed always :p .

Snoo

The Legend
I'm kinda all over the place with this one. For the ladies.. bald is the way to go. I hate getting my hands caught. I keep the guys nice and in line most of the time.. with the occasional 'Where have I been to let these puppies go?' moments when it has been a while in between going to town.

jokerman

Giga Poster
LOL. I was considering making a topic like this a while ago, but decided I couldn't find the right wording for it. Furie has done it perfectly.

I have no paticular preference, as long as it looks clean and healthy...