What's new

Your roller coaster name! Which one do you prefer?

Esther7

Mega Poster
They sent me this pic to find out what your roller coaster name is, then I found another similar one from Six Flags.

IMG_20240125_162829.jpgIMG_20240125_162848.jpg

My roller coaster names are:
1. Super Banshee
2. Epic Launch

I love the second one! 😍
What are your roller coaster names and which one do you like more? 😁

Insane Attack or Screaming Sisters

Second one could be used for a duelling coaster but apart from that, both names aren't that great 😄

Not so much with this one since it’s just based on names and not the answers to security questions, but my first thought was: “Data Mining: The Ride* “

I’ll see myself out…

* sponsored by Enterprise

I had no idea that initials were a security issue, maybe it depends on the country? 🤔
Anyway, I'm sorry if it bothered anyone, I didn't mean to get information or do anything bad.

Not gonna lie... Didn't need to check the second one to know which I'd prefer once I saw the first one...

"Raving Bullet"

"Nuclear Bobsled" does not sound nearly as much fun. ;)

I had no idea that initials were a security issue, maybe it depends on the country? 🤔
Anyway, I'm sorry if it bothered anyone, I didn't mean to get information or do anything bad.
No, it’s fine! Thanks for putting the game here, I just did it privately and liked the results

They sent me this pic to find out what your roller coaster name is, then I found another similar one from Six Flags.

View attachment 29441View attachment 29442

My roller coaster names are:
1. Super Banshee
2. Epic Launch

I love the second one! 😍
What are your roller coaster names and which one do you like more? 😁
"twisting serpant"
and
"lightning giant"

names are certainly better "iron menace", or "arieforceone"

I do prefer the name twisting serpant admittedly