Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the backwards 'Z' shape

• the 'Z' shape

• Total voters

JonSev

Roller Poster
LMAO! Im dying of laughter after the terrier posts.

Okay. It depends. To start with, the Z shapes are the suckiest because you end up with holes.

But during the actual game, the squares are the worst. I mean, I dont always have a flat area two spaces wide, so I always end up with a hole or something annyoing. I hate it.

And since I spend more time in the actualy game than just starting it...Im voting for the square.

EDIT:
Oh, and furie... I just google imaged yorkshire terrier and I was overwhelmed with the cuteness. :p

The Claw

Hyper Poster
The "z" and backwards "z" ones are the worst. They don't properly tesalate with the other pieces good enough. So I'll just go with the "z" one just generalise how I hate both forward and backward ones.

robertw

Roller Poster
I instantly thought of the Zs, but on thought, it probably is the square. Such a nice regular shape, yet there never seems to be room for it. I think it's a side effect of compensating for the Z shaped pieces though. You always leave one square gaps to fit a Z into, then a square comes along and doesn't fit.

But, if the whole game was just squares, it wouldn't be at all annoying. If the game was just Zs and backwards Zs, it would be a nightmare.

So I think I'm going to have to stick to the Zs (don't care which type). Even if you think you have a space for a Z, it will always be the wrong type and won't rotate right to fit in.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
I hate the backwards z's! But with Tetris DS you can hold pieces so you can use it when you need it lol!

Fi

Mega Poster
The z's are the worst. For some reason the forward Z is more annoying than the backwards one, but I hate both of them, they make gaps which ruins the whole thing.

The straight line is the best, you can put it anywhere and clear loads of lines at once with it (as long as the z's haven't left any gaps).

Mat

Hyper Poster
I dont play tetris, although I have tired it a few times and I have allways found the "z" shape ones to be the most annoying becuase you have to have it lined up perfectly otherwise it will not work.

A

Anonymous

Random Polls FTW.

The Z shap is uniquely irritating. It just won't fit. :(

Rich Bacon

Roller Poster
Ts and Zs and squares and Ls and straights ... OK i admit im no good at Tetris.

But seriously the T is the hardest as it won't fit anywhere.

I hate the pain in arse Z and S ones. They're always the ones that manage to not go into the place I want them to, or they'll be about 1,000 in a row and they never have a spot to fit.

And haha Furie, I see what you mean by Highland Terrior. It has the same head shape!

A

Anonymous

The L shaped pieces are utterly despised; it's an awkward shape to fit in.