What's new

Winter openings

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Just wondering if any of you know of any parks that will be open at the end of February start of March in Europe. With the exception of Disney. Got to start planning for it now realistically for myself. Cheers!

ps. I am being lazy finding out myself as I have a few things going on at the moment

peep

CF Legend
I think Parc Asterix usually have some weekends over the Winter period but I'm not sure if they have anything planned this year.

Chessington has its zoo days if you want something closer to home :p

Port Aventura is open most weekends over the winter period.

I have a feeling Efteling is open (I'll check this tomorrow night when I'm at home), same goes for the Plopsa parks and Europa, but don't hold me to that.

Toverland is open all year round (however there may be some closed days).

Not sure on everything else. I'll have a more in-depth look tomorrow evening. Though I probably shouldn't because I'll just end up spending all my own money on trips :p

A

Anonymous

Efteling and Toverland are both opened 365 days a year.

Phantasialand and Europa Park have some months where they are closed.
Same thing for the Nordic parks.

A

Anonymous

They havent said yet but I have a feeling that Blackpool Pleasure Beach my open pretty early?

alexr

Hyper Poster
Topsyturvy14 said:
They havent said yet but I have a feeling that Blackpool Pleasure Beach my open pretty early?
yup they are open from febuary 14th or something for fun weekends and the have winter weekends just now.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I was looking at Blackpool earlier this week. They don't have Big One open for Winter Weekends this year, so they can go shuv it.

It seems like they only have the Valhalla side of the park open. =/

d_gil72

Roller Poster
Efteling winter advice?

Hi guys,
I am also going to be in europe around the end of febuary and trying to decide between eurodisney for 2 days or efteling for one.
The main reason for me to go to efteling is of course their new dragon-wood-coasters.
Does anybody know how do they run it in winter conditions?
I mean do they shut it down in the slightest rain,or keep running even if it snows lightly (like troy?) ?
As i guess it is goinf to be very cold at the end of febuary - does the train has broblems running in low tempretuers?

Thank you!

Gil