What's new

Which bottom/middle tier manufacturer could make the jump to being a fan favourite in 10 years?

Disco Lumberjack

Roller Poster
Obviously manufacturer rankings are going to be highly variable between people, but some overall trends will typically emerge, with the likes of RMC, Intamin and B&M being given top tier status. The rise of Mack Rides over the last few years is particularly noteworthy though, with a number of hit coasters being opened. B&M also seem to be spoken of far less reverently these days. Which manufacturers are people going to be going wild for in 10 years?

I personally wouldn't bet against Zamperla. I know that the TT2 opening has been something of a disaster, but it really wouldn't surprise me if their overall trajectory ends up being really strong despite this. People who have ridden TT2 seemed to really like it and assuming it ends up being reliable in the long run I think this could still be a great launchpad project for them.

Honestly, if the hot wheels coasters are well received, I could see Chance having a resurgence. There is a serious gap in reliable/well received launch thrill coaster providers among American coaster manufacturers.

Also keeping my eyes on ART, as cedar fair might continue to invest/take chances with them (however small).