What's new

JoshC.

Strata Poster
It looks like track is pretty much complete:

416055978_857606359494123_6348327144756025315_n.jpg

DeathmetalmikeNL

Roller Poster
That tophat is such a elegant structure and quite the visual gateway to the ride area. If the themeing is anywhere near the levels in the artwork this could be rather lovely
to bad it isnt 2 coasters, or timed so that the trains pass the tophat and the inversion underneath at the same time or in different directions. ithink its kinda little of a dissapointment and/or a missed chance.

i have no doubt with all the theming in place it will look great and its a nice little coaster.
one thing im also wondering about is how much of a punch those launches gonna have.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Train reveal! Interestingly these also have carbon fibre lap bar bars rather than Aluminium just like Batman GCE

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Train reveal! Interestingly these also have carbon fibre lap bar bars rather than Aluminium just like Batman GCE
Ooh carbon fibre...?

Feels a bit unnatural that. The failure modes of carbon fibre always give me the heebie-jeebies, especially on things like this.

Trust the engineers, I suppose.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Ooh carbon fibre...?

Feels a bit unnatural that. The failure modes of carbon fibre always give me the heebie-jeebies, especially on things like this.

Trust the engineers, I suppose.
Did think the same but can't see it being too much of an issue

EthC

Mega Poster
I need them to announce the opening date of this soon, so I can know when to book. It's looking really good though will be interested to see how it compares to an RMC single rail, as the only one I have done is Jersey Devil.