What's new

Volt [(complete)Download and vid. on first page]

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I've decided to go back into my files and pull out some tracks I never finished. This is the second time I've picked up this particular one. The layout is done, and I'm pleased with it. Now onto supporting. I've already prefabed about a third of the supports because I don't feel like making all the supports.

Anyways, the ride has five inversions and tons of high banked turns. Enough blab, here's a photo:

Volt-090417161540000.jpg

Kebab

Giga Poster
Yeah I agree with Cernuschi, them trains just don't look the part. It's quite difficult to match up a decent colour with the train against the colour scheme of the actual rollercoaster. I would recommend experimenting with blue's, red's and dark green's first.

I can't say much at the moment, however it does look realistic and something you would expect B&M to design one time.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Alright, since then I have changed the train color scheme and added more supports. I kept the green restraints and the blue seats, but I changed the spine to a light blue/aqua color. It's going to stay as of now, unless there are any major complaints. I've also decided to add some theming to match the name. You guys will just have to wait and see though. Here's another screenshot:

Volt-090419112904000.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
The transition into the brakes is fine. What needs to be fixed is the transition inbetween the two turns. I'll get on that when I get in the sim later on.

I guess I'll change the train color again. What I'm trying to go for is like you're riding a lightning bolt, so bright colors. I'll see what white and black does though, but I would really like the restraints to stay green, or at least aqua.

EDIT: Ok, I fixed the turn, finished the theming(which came out way better than expected), and changed the train colors. Get used to them. They're not changing again. Here's a screenshot:

Volt-090421184543000.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Thank you very much. I really appreciate the reply. Hopefully Anomaly will impress even more.