What's new

UK themeparks march?

pitchnoir

Mega Poster
Hi all, this is a chance for you to all get your magic 8 balls out.

Has anyone been to thorpe or the towers on the last week of march and if so how were the q's etc? i know its the first week of some uni's breaking up for some holiday or what have you and also know schools will still be at school so anybody know of times for q's maybe?

Cheers in advance peeps!!

Martyn B

CF Legend
Whenever I've been to either in March they've both been on the quiet side, though Thorpe can struggle with their rides at the start of the year. Never had a problem with the Towers though.

pitchnoir

Mega Poster
Agree, Thorpe do have a tendency to have their rides cold running so to speak for the first month or so of the season. But cheers for the input!!!

Colossus

Giga Poster
I did Thorpe a few years back and it was dead, however Stealth was closed and Saw was in its testing period, so it was basically Colossus and Nemesis Inferno open.
I did Alton early last year and again the park was quiet, apart from Thirteen and Rita, everything was a walk on. It might be worth noting that for me, both these days had terrible weather, but if your ok with that, then I`d visit Alton for sure.