What's new

Tron's Onride Spiel

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Hi everyone. Because TRON is coming to Magic Kingdom, I just wondered if anyone could work out what the Chinese on-ride spiel translates to, just so we can get an idea of what the English language version of the ride will be like. I couldn't find any info on the internet about the spiel, so I have come to ask on here. Here is the on-board audio for reference:-

All I can say for certain is that the pre-launch part counts down, and it says "Three... Two... One... Launch!", as one would expect. I also know that the spiel counts every light gate the train travels through. But I am still missing a translation for the information spoken just after the train dispatches, and after it hits the brake run. Would be nice to find out the translation fully though, and see if the US version will have the exact same, but translated spiel!

Last edited:

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Pre launch - "Blue team Tron competition is about to start."

Brake run - "Congratulations user, blue team has won (with a striking/champion pose). Please head to the exit (some Tron mainframe techno-babble).
Riders, please watch your step as you leave the car, leave in an orderly manner and don't forget your belongings."

ish.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I'd love to know what's said after the first launch on the MCBR.
I always imagined it to be along the lines of "I hope you all like block brakes" but perhaps not...

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
I imagine it’s something along the lines of:

“Somethings are amazing. But amazing things are painfully short. Just remember that the best things are short and inherently disappointing by virtue of duration - you know what we mean”

That indoor section needs to be 2x as long.

emoo

Hyper Poster
Quick side note: Just before you get into the large dramatic station, there is a screen with a lady giving safety information.

The tone of her voice alone is a high bar for the American voice actor to live up to. Serious with a subtle sense of glee about any fear built up. Not evil as such but sinister. Heavily reminded me of the scene ending in the quote "This one's different".