What's new

The Time and Date

marc

CF Legend
Ok I am a bit bored watching the pc screen so thought I would post this, lock it if you wish.

at 12:34 and 56 seconds today the date and time will be.

12:34:56 7/8/9

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That's actually mildly interesting.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Are you going to frame it and ask people where they were during that magical moment.

I tried to get a receipt from Sainsbury's with the time/date stamp on but the slow bitch in front of me meant it read 12:36:23 07/08/09 instead.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
SnooSnoo said:
It's actually 8/7/09.

Just throwing that out there. :p

Was America excited last month then?

Gazza

Giga Poster
It's actually 8/7/09.
I've never understood why it gets done that way in the US, dates should go smallest to largest (Or if you are following the ISO standard, largest to smallest). The US sequence seems just random.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Meh, I remember when it was 3 seconds past 01:02 on the 04/05/06. It wasn't much exciting, but I stayed up for it :p

Jools

Giga Poster
gavin said:
Another 2 minutes of my life wasted... Ho hum.

You seem to waste alot of your time on here, why do you bother :wink:

Don't hurt me! :lol:

And people have got to remember that Americans change alot of things, spelling, dates, size of food and suddenly pants are trousers :?

^ Haha that was a terrible day for me.. I remember clearly being scared that something was gonna happen, and I was outside planting trees in front of my school in like, 90 degree weather and stressing out that the world was about to end and that the last thing I'd be doing was shoveling mulch.

Bad times.

Rush

Giga Poster
Just a reminder to all you date and time aficionados that tomorrow will be the 09/09/09 09:09:09. :p

I'm certainly going to celebrate by updating my Facebook status hourly for each time zone the occasion occurs in. :lol:

[I am kidding you know. :p]

kimahri

CF Legend
HAPPY CIRNO DAY GUYS!

Th09cirno_portrait.jpg

PoFV_Layout.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wFDWP5JwSM[/youtube]