Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Same as above, but more often than not they are twats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are scum, I hate them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kimahri

CF Legend
my dad's one and he a good police man. retirering soon though... BUT they are just people therefore individual just like every single person on the planet some are twats some are not. some take the power too high some don't it's kinda like the split 50/50 kind of thing.

Lofty

CF Legend
I have now had my name taken down a few times! Them annoy me! We was doing nothing and when the man came out his house and told us to move I swear we never told him to piss off :lol: !

Mike

Giga Poster
-coaster-fanatic-06- said:
I have now had my name taken down a few times! Them annoy me! We was doing nothing and when the man came out his house and told us to move I swear we never told him to piss off :lol: !

Why were you loitering in front of his house in the first place?

*cough*chav*chough*

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Going to be diplomatic here as I've got a cousin who's a copper.

So yes I love them.....I think they do a great job.

But deep down I think they are all power mad twats.

c&r

Mega Poster
Well I don't really have a problem with the police service as such (well, other than the fact they're total ****e and **** all has been done about my nose being broken by some **** (they know who it is btw) out of the blue, but I guess that's more of a court/legal system problem), more with our government's laws and legislations.

As pointed out by Furie, they're the problem.

Also, the drug laws piss me off, and before somebody goes all "OMGZ YEAH M8 DES R DA REASONS CUZ OF DOS CRIME LORDS INIT" and various other stuff, I well know all the reasons behind prohibition, but the way I see it, it's my choice what I want to do with my body.

Mat

Hyper Poster
I voted meh...

Yes they do, do a good job around the counrty and without them we would be a ****ing
up country! However speed cameras, speed guns and speed vans really do **** me off, and I am not even driving yet!

In yately (an area near me) There is this little patch of grass just around a corner and there is sometimes a speed van thing with a speed gun in it! No slow down sign and also it is black!! You can't see this, from the drivers seat, as you come around the corner, I pointed it out to my mum just as we where coming up to it as she didnt notice and she did have to brake pritty hard. My dad has been caught by them for doing 4 mph over the limit.... it is just ****ing rediculious!

When I start driving I think I am just gunna smash my car into them becuase they are just ****ing pointless and another way to make money!

Lofty

CF Legend

I wasn't loitering, we was walking past slowly and having fun and then he came out and said that he was on nights and told us to shut up and move! So that just made us stay where we were and not listen to him :lol: !

That what you get if you moan all the ****ing time!

Mike

Giga Poster
-coaster-fanatic-06- said:

I wasn't loitering, we was walking past slowly and having fun and then he came out and said that he was on nights and told us to shut up and move! So that just made us stay where we were and not listen to him :lol: !

Sounds pretty much like chavvish behaviour to me. :wink:

Sam

Giga Poster
To be honest if a load of chav yob scum were loitering outside my house and were refusing to move I wouldn't phone the law I'd tell them to "**** off" and then turn the ****ing hose on them.... and if that didn't work I'd get my baseball bat out....

c&r

Mega Poster
Lmfao, some guy, probably just in from a really hard night at work, asks you to move so that he can actually sleep; that's apperently moaning all the time?

I'll come by your house at 3/4AM and smash lots of various pans and **** together. Very loud.

See what you think of people loitering outside your house and making noise while you're trying to sleep then, dick.