What's new

The Games We Play

Ollie

CF Legend
Did have a search before creating a new topic but looks like the old one from years ago has been archived.

Anyway. What video games is everyone currently playing? What do you recommend?

My main go to game for the past few years has been Dead by Daylight. Started playing during lockdown and just hit 1000 hours played 😬
It has it's issues, but its a fun game to play casually and I love the mashup of horror characters. Where else can you have characters like Leon Kennedy, Laurie Strode, Lara Croft and Ellen Ripley getting hunted by Chucky whilst running around Hawkins Lab from Stranger Things?
1721725819673.png

Also working through Baldurs Gate 3 again. Not usually my kind of game but this instantly became one of my favorite's of all time. It's so well crafted with incredible story, characters, soundtrack and gameplay. They didn't have to go that hard but they did. The fact that me and my wife can play split screen whilst also playing with our friends online is amazing and something that's super rare with games these days who usually only allow multiplayer solo online. It's so open as well and all the choices in the game make each playthrough completely different and you're constantly finding new stuff and meeting new characters. Top tier game!
1721726296863.png

Ollie

CF Legend
Have you played Texas Chainsaw Massacre? I've not played Dead By Daylight but they're very similar apparently.

Started playing it earlier this year when it came out and god knows how many hours I've spent on it.
It's been on my radar to pick up and try when it's discounted. Does look fun but sadly looks like it's heading the way of other asymmetric multiplayer horror games where it starts off popular then quickly loses it's player base before the devs drop the game.

There was also a asymmetric Killer Klowns game released earlier this year but not heard much from it so appears to be DOA.

RadiationHunter228

Roller Poster
I've been addicted to playing IdentityV for years. Its like Dead By Daylight but Coraline art-style. I've also been playing Lies of P and I swear I've went through all 5 stages of grief playing that game.