What's new

Taevas - B&M Invert. (Download on 1st Page)

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
BMInvert5.png

Brookes

Giga Poster
A nice, compact, little ride.

Good points:

Great layout
Good colour scheme
Brilliant supports

Bad points:

Bumpy in some places
G's went into red at one point

Your layout's are fantastic and you have brilliant ideas, the problem is you just need to improve your trackwork. I think to improve instead of using lots of little sections then going to a bigger one, you should keep the segment size consistent, or else it results in little jerks. For example on the loop, in the exit there were jerks because you had spilt the segment into a few smaller segments (I think) and then it went into a bigger section which made it quite bumpy. Just a suggestion for you to think about.

Overall though, good, fun, little ride. 6.5/10

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Yeah, fantastic layout, really twisty and compact and exciting. First drop was fun. Nice Colours.

The track seemed rather bumpy, uneven all the way along though. I consider mild pumping realistic as many real inverts do it, but that was rough.

Overall, trackwork could be worked on, but everything else was fine.

7/10.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Overall not bad. I really liked the idea of the layout, however it felt as if the trackwork wasn't too carefully thought through. For example, at the bottom of the loop there was a weird wiggle in the track which didn't flow, and the entrance to the heartline roll just didn't work really. I know that heartline rolls are tough to make, but it was the transition in that was the problem.

Also, I had a red G-spike on the Jr. Immelmann.

Like I said, I liked the idea of the layout, I just think the track needed a little more work.

I have to admit, not one of your best Ash. 6/10.