What's new

Surf's Up!

danthecoasterman

Mega Poster
I've been messing around since (sorta) finishing Project: Nova, and this new coaster is something I am quite proud of. Just one picture for you to look at for now.

Ethan said:
You haven't shown us a lot to comment on tbh...

It's a B&M Dive Coaster that has a surfing/beach theme. The coaster has a splashdown, similar to Sheikra, Krake and Griffon.

Looking at it I need to fix up the background area, which has been completely left empty (working on at the moment) and need to either place more bins or hire more cleaners due to the rubbish on the left of the image.

No offence, but I would rather receive some kind of feedback, which is easy enough to do. If there's nothing negative then I presume it's absolutely perfect and shall continue!

I am still thinking of a name for the coaster so a little help there could be need. I'm thinking something like Rip-tide, Billabong, something with along those lines.

Anyway, the coaster is the the world's first Dive Coaster with 3 inversions!

As well as two standard immelmann loops, the ride also has a small zero-g roll before returning to the station.

The first drop crashes you through an old boat yard.

This last one shows the last part of the ride from a different angle.

danthecoasterman said:
No offence, but I would rather receive some kind of feedback, which is easy enough to do. If there's nothing negative then I presume it's absolutely perfect and shall continue!

I wasn't insulting you, but you gave us nothing to give feedback on except for one screenshot which hardly showed anything.