What's new

State of Thorpe Park rides

NickkyG

Mega Poster
I'm off to Thorpe on tuesday, hurray for cheap Tesco points tickets!

Unfortunately on the last two trips, Stealth has been rather dead (ie not running at all). Can anyone who's been recently let me know if most of the rides are up and running?

Cheers!

Nick

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Stealth has been running alright recently! Saw has had Gerslauer in all week, so thats been down. Should be up soon though. (tomorrow I think, not sure).

The S&S's have been very un S&S-like! I.e working!

Neptune's Beach is closed off for the 'Curse' of Amity to be unleashed! Not likely you would of wanted to use it anyway at this time of year, ay! ;)

I'll touch wood, Stealth will be up for ya :D

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Thanks guys!

I spent ages searching the site for unavailable rides, i knew it was there, and it was right infront of me all along! I was looking for a tiny link.

Hopefully Saw will be up by the time i go. Last time i was there was the preview day, I went with some of you guys and it was a bit of a fail then!

spicy

Giga Poster
I went yesterday Saw was testing all day long with water dummies but didn't open.

Nemesis was 1 train operation so about 35minute queue time

Stealth was 1 train operation so 1 hour queue time.

Apart from that everything was working fine!

NickkyG

Mega Poster
I just noticed Stealth is down today.

The last two times ive visited Thorpe, Stealth hasn't been running. It would be a complete bummer to miss it a third time.

Does anyone know if it's a big problem? I'm going tomorrow ;__;

Beans

Hyper Poster
Sorry Nicky your jinxed, it is apparently down for 3 days of maintenance getting it ready for Fright Nights.

Beans

Hyper Poster
Nicky may or may not be, depending on how maintenance goes, so it is up to you, more chance of thurs than tomorrow anyway, but no promises

Enicomb

Mega Poster
That sucks. I went yesterday; everything was running. At the start of the day.

Stealth and Saw didn't break down at all. However half of Rush did for 75% of the day and Colossus was off for about 40%. Saw ran without breakdown (that I noticed).

andrus

Giga Poster
Is it thorpe that has bad maintenance or is it just the rides that are bad quality? I've heard that intamin rocket coasters break down a lot, as well as gertslauer eurofighters. But when I visited thorpe even inferno had problems and was shut down from time to time all day long (I have never seen a B&M out of order before).