What's new

South California

A

Anonymous

I got back from a month of visiting theme parks in south california (and las vegas) yesterday.

Of all of the ones i went too: Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knotts Berry Farm, Disneyland Magic Kingdom, Disneyland California Adventure, Universal Studios Hollywood, Circus Circus Adventuredome, Stratosphere Tower.

I think Knotts Berry Farm was the best. Ghostrider (back row) is unbeleivable. It is painfull. I do have minor neck and back problems which doesn't normally bother me on rides but Ghostrider feels like it's ripping your head off. Still did it 5 times thougth.

X2 (the mutidimentional coaster) at Six Flags was a bit dissapointing. I am glad i payed for the flash pass. It would not have been worth the hour and a half line.

The disneyland in Paris is Better than the equivilant in California.

Rush

Giga Poster
Hmmm.... I thought Knott's and Ghostrider were awful. Xcelerator and the Screamin' Swing were really the only attractions there which I was really impressed with.

I hope you liked California Screamin' and Space Mountain! Amazing coasters they were and I have to agree that the Disneyland Paris is far superior to the Californian park. (Subject to disagreement.)

Glad to hear you had a good time.

Any photos at all?