What's new

Six Flags New England | Quantum Accelerator | Intamin Family Multi Launch Coaster | 2025

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
This one seems to have swept under the radar.

Some detective work at park fans has dug up the plans for SFNEs new 2025 coaster and it seems like a decent addition for them.

1000076465_edited.jpeg

An Intamin family launch straddle coaster not unlike Juvelen, Jet Rescue and their ilk

The ride will sit on the site of the parks defunct Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang

A nice off ride/POV of the ride can also be found here

Last edited:
Easy +1, not much else.
I get not everything is gonna be amazing and the park needs things for thr entire family but this doesn't excite me at all. But since it's my former home SF park, I'm sure I'll ride it when I go see my parents next year, as long as it's like actually built.

Was a little disappointed that it was just going to be a family coaster, but I'll be happy if it is indeed an Intamin straddle. I love Juvelen and Hagrid's, and even some of the tamer ones are a lot of fun just because of the rider positioning. Layout looks solid here too, plus the park needs a launcher.

These rides jive well with theming, so I would HOPE Six Flags dishes out some set pieces, even if it's just landscaping. But knowing them, that probably won't happen.

The overhead layout reminded me of Taron.

Obviously being the straddled seating and the lower speed/gentler banking, this isn't the US' Taron, but I'll happily say now this could be a sleeper hit of a ride.