What's new

Six Flags Mexico | Possible new coaster

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Well deserved, it's been four years now since the park's opened a new attraction and they're a high earner for the chain. Couple this with a brand new government-funded theme park just opening downtown and the time is indeed right.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
You may still have to wait. Assuming that this is indeed track, this looks like a rounded backbone instead of the square B&M spine:

1719785479029.png

Which would narrow it down to a few manufacturers, but not limited to: Intamin, Premier, S&S, Zamperla, or Vekoma.

Now, I am not definitively saying it will be any of these... but last I checked, there sure seems to be a certain red Vekoma out there somewhere...

1719785822573.png0409dronetilt1.jpg

Would be very cool to see this pop up!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
You may still have to wait. Assuming that this is indeed track, this looks like a rounded backbone instead of the square B&M spine:

View attachment 32392

Which would narrow it down to a few manufacturers, but not limited to: Intamin, Premier, S&S, Zamperla, or Vekoma.

Now, I am not definitively saying it will be any of these... but last I checked, there sure seems to be a certain red Vekoma out there somewhere...

View attachment 32394View attachment 32393

Would be very cool to see this pop up!
It's clearly not a B&M.

And the spine analysis certainly tilts me in one direction. 👀

Boodangy

Mega Poster
I mean... the Six Flags chain is clearly working with Vekoma thrill coasters now since they got that super boomerang 👀

Idk yet of course, y'all have your speculations I probably will never end up in SFM

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Six Flags chain is clearly working with Vekoma
Technically, yes, they are; but picking up a brand new coaster from a project that fell through is a bit different than getting on the 'waitlist' & ordering a ride from Vekoma directly. It's what happened with the Intamin Ultra Surf in Georgia and almost certainly what happened with the Super Boomerang.

If this indeed is that Tilt Coaster, I think it's the exact same situation playing out, and I think this would have been Energylandia's Tilt.