What's new

Should Flamingo Land lget rid of Kumali.

Kumali V Top Gun V Velocity

• Kumali

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top Gun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

In recetn discussions, flamingo land said they might be thinking of geting rid of Kumali to bring Top Gun back. What do you think they should do?

Rush

Giga Poster
What recent discussion? To bring Top Gun back? Why would they replace a coaster that's been there only 4 years with something which is old and looks to be falling apart? :?

Despite the ride being gash in my opinion, I think it would be silly for them to remove it now. It's not been there long and it's hardly tearing itself to bits. It won't be making room for new rides either, there's plenty of space to build on still.

Ollie

CF Legend
Nope they shouldn't. Kumali and Mumbo Jumbo are their two biggest rides. It'd be stupid to get rid of it.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Care to tell me about these discussions?

And no, why remove your signature ride after a few years of service?

jayjay

Giga Poster
Did you hear about these discussions from a friend of a friend?

Kumali isn't great but it's still fun sometimes. Removing it would be idiotic.

Pierre

Strata Poster
In recent discussions, Pierre said that flamingolandlover12 truly is an embarrassment to Flamingo Land fanboys nationwide... What do you think of this?

(Also why does the poll ask about Velocity but the answer nor the opening post include the ride :roll: )

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I should lock this topic since all you are going to get in response is abuse. However, I will leave it open, since you deserve it for being so **** ing stupid.

Pierre

Strata Poster
^ hahah!

In an attempt to bring SOMETHING to the topic, I've just done a quick bit of research and realised there actually isn't any operating Intamin Flight Trainers anywhere, they all seemed to disappear around the end of the 90's beginning of the 2000's???

saying that Flamingo Lands was absolutely plagued with technical problems.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Well, actually, I think they should...

...around 2030, when the ride is old and weary, has done its purpose and is only taking up land that could be used for new rides.

Before it gets outdated, no need to replace it. But when it finally does, then tear it down. That's the circle of life. Or something.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Just an epic NO! :shock:

The day they'll remove that ride will be the day I sleep-drive to Dubai.. :?

And sorry I haven't posted in a while, stupid college work holding me back.

Martyn B

CF Legend
No they shouldn't. Whilst its not the best ride, it is a good ride for the park.

And dont be so abusive to flamingolandlover12, remember they're considering removing Velocity, which is only a yeard older (and a HELL of a lot better)...

Pierre

Strata Poster
Martyn B said:
No they shouldn't. Whilst its not the best ride, it is a good ride for the park.

And dont be so abusive to flamingolandlover12, remember they're considering removing Velocity, which is only a yeard older (and a HELL of a lot better)...

Never heard of that one before... where did you hear this?
Although Velocity was part of a "buy in bulk" deal which Flamingo Land actually weren't overly keen on, Kumali was their main priority so it would kind of make sense, I've just never heard of this consideration to remove Velocity...

Martyn B

CF Legend
^ Ian mentioned it a while back. Something to do with them removing Velocity and adding a new launched coaster to run along side the Monorail near them inverting ships.

Makes no sense at all if you ask me, but someone high up at FL told him that (from what I can remember).

Pierre

Strata Poster
Ah OK!

Yeah it doesn't make much sense to me, its so popular with the GP, everybody round here thinks its amazing because of its uniqueness, its often the first thing mentioned when people come back from trips. I just know they weren't keen on it originally but it would seem odd considering its popularity.

Rush

Giga Poster
Well I know a friend, who knows a friend of a friend, whose mother is a friend of someone whose brother's friend works in Flamingoland admissions.

Anyway, he said that they were planning on ripping Flamingoland and replace it with a shopping village. What does your friend of friend of a friend have to say about that?

:roll:

Lofty

CF Legend
Idiotic Topic.

For a start, Kumali really isn't that bad in my opinion. And Top Gun used to be ****.

End of?

A

Anonymous

They should get rid off kumali and use the space for a B&M

Status
Not open for further replies.