What's new

Shock: Launched X-Car-Coaster - Rainbow Magicland, Italy

A

Anonymous

Ben said:
the turn after the loop is crazy.
QFT!!

One guess on why they only are running single trains could have something to do with the recent problems that M&S have had with the link between the cars. The park might feels it's better to run it with only single car trains for the time being until it's properly fixed...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I guess the only way to know if they plan on running longer trains at a later date it to look at the station. They'd probably have left enough room to install the second set of air-gates etc.

:)

Xpress

Strata Poster
They should launch 2 separate cars at the same time to seem like one train with 2 cars. Train linkage issues and capacity problems eliminated.

/sarcasm

Nic

Strata Poster
I'm pretty sure that none of the Launched X-Cars have 2 car trains. That said, there's only 3 of them, I believe. There's Formule X, which is such a small, compact layout that it doesn't look odd. There's the one being constructed at Knight Valley, but then it looks like its on a similar scale to FX. So that leaves this one. I always assumed that that's how the launched models were, and guessed that it was to do with it being easier to launch or something? In fact, after a quick look at a selection of LSM coasters turned up by an RCDB search, all the ones I clicked on had single car trains (and were from a range of manufacturers). Perhaps its just a feature of this type of ride?*

*I realise that someone's now going to find an exception. I'm by no means saying ALL LSM's have single cars, but it certainly seems that the majority do.

FFS! Ignore my whole post. Just realised that RCDB lists Freischütz as having 2 car trains. Eugh. FML.