What's new

SFA report

Shadow17

Roller Poster
I visited Six Flags America this past Sunday, May 5th, for the first time since 2017. The state of this park overall was easily the worst I've ever seen, and the maintenance of these poor coasters is so bad. I don't normally like to speak this poorly of parks, but it's painful to see them putting money into a "new" area, when the rest of the park clearly needs some tlc that it's not getting. The only coaster in the park that wasn't running unreasonably rough was Wild One, which was surprisingly the best coaster in the park. Superman had the worst rattle I've ever felt on an Intamin, and Firebird was fine until it literally punched me in the throat. The worst offender, however, was Roar. I have been on Mean Streak at it's worst, 2019 Grizzly, and even Hellcat at Clementon, but Roar gave me the roughest, most painful ride I've ever experienced. seriously the park needs to either RMC it or 100% retrack it. I really hope that the new additions for this year are a sign of better things to come, because this park is the closest to me, and I would love nothing more than to actually want to go back.