Jane Seymour
seymour-sm.jpg

Anne of Cleves
cleves-sm.jpg

Kathryn Howard
kathryn-sm.jpg

Katherine Parr
parr-sm.jpg

I think I'd go for Anne Boleyn, although Catherine of Aragon is quite cute in that photo. Katherine Parr is by far the ugliest imo.

I went out with a girl who looked like Anne of Cleves actually. The chastity belt was a real mood killer...

Kathryn Howard was probably the hottest in real life. She got around a lot before Henry and during her time as queen too. There must have been something hot under that petticoat and coif!

LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ I agree. I can't imagine pioneers or like, ancient people having sex.

No, we still have sex. It's peachy!

I'll have to jump on the Boleyn bandwagon as well.
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I can't imagine pioneers or like, ancient people having sex.
haha, it's mostly because of different popular artistic styles/societies' ideals etc. that vary from time til time, why people are depicted in a special way in (mostly) older paintings/portraits, it's not like people looked much much more similar to each other back then than people do now.

^ Oh, I know. But even the other day as I was in history class and we were talking about the Cleopatra affair thing, I was like oh yeah, I forgot ancient people ****.

And it's also hard for me to picture pioneers and stuff living in actual colour. I always picture their world as being black and white :p .

I find it really hard to tell if they are hot from a painting :p aha its not like they even tried to make it 3 dimensional ...I'll go with Anne of Cleves.

Strange topic :lol:

LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ Oh, I know. But even the other day as I was in history class and we were talking about the Cleopatra affair thing, I was like oh yeah, I forgot ancient people ****.

And it's also hard for me to picture pioneers and stuff living in actual colour. I always picture their world as being black and white :p .

I'm the same on the black and white thing. When I was a kid I thought colour was invented in the 20s...

Venom2053 said:
Strange topic :lol:

Ian has a somewhat obsession with finding out which portraited real-life figures we'd rather bone. The Queen on coins came up a while back - 1960s Queen was very foxy.