What's new

Sexiest First Lady out of the last 5

The foxiest First Lady of the USA is....

• Nancy Reagan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barbara Bush

• Hillary Clinton

• Laura Bush

• Michelle Obama

• None! America cannot do attractive First ladies.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I find Hilliary Clinton mildly attractive. Sorry, but I do. It's probably the power (@furie or her down-turned smile).

Out of the last five First Ladies of the USA, who is the sexiest? Or if you're female/gay, who has the nicest hair and blouse?

Nancy Reagan
66752-004-46E22CAE.jpg

Barbara Bush
Barbara_Bush_post_presidential_portrait.jpg

Hillary Clinton
hillary-clinton.jpg

Laura Bush
Official-Portrait-Laura-Bush2.jpg

Michelle Obama
michelle-obama-political-aspirations.jpg

Tbh, I'd probably give Laura Bush one as well if I was drunk and she asked nicely.

So, which one gets your vote?

Nancy Reagan is adorable, I cried when she was sad when her husband died </3

But, out of that list, Hillary Clinton probably, because the rest are kinda old.

I am slightly worried about you Ian...

I'd say Michelle Obama because she's the most attractive. Closely followed by Hillary Clinton.

I'm almost 100% sure I'm never going to be put in this situation, however you now know who I'd chose.

tks said:
Barbara Bush.

Can't beat a good pearl necklace.

And because she looks like a man?

Brad said:
with a close second Hilary Clinton

That's what Bill said...

Usually, my life's motto is "all bush is good" This poll proves this incorrect twofold.

Now I'm getting on a bit... Hilary isn't looking so bad you know? :D

It's a tough call between Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama.

Laura Bush doesn't float my boat, but her daughters turned out alright.

Hilary <3 I like her outfit there.

Nancy's neck thing is quite cute, I'll give her that. And I like her hair. But the black circle things on her top? Ew.

Barbara does rock the pearls, but, she looks like a post box.

Laura looks plastic. Like she has been reconstructed from bits of Barbies.

And what the HELL is Michelle wearing? That top and necklace look like rejects from the Topshop sale.

Hilary <3 And she's generally fab <3

Laura looks plastic. Like she has been reconstructed from bits of Barbies

I was actually gonna say that in that picture she looks like she is a poor recreation in a wax figurine factory, but I thought that was rude :p . She's not that bad looking though, that picture just isn't the greatest.

Nancy looks like she may have looked really pretty back in the day, but I can't be certain.

Don't get how you can compare like, eighty year olds with fifty year olds though :p .

I'd go with Michelle Abama first, I think she is most attractive out of all of them plus she always looks great when she is done up.

Second would be Lara Bush as she is still nice looking for her age in the photo.

Ian, you need to do one for the British Prime Ministers wives next. I wouldn't say no to Gordon Browns wife.

Hillary and Michelle would probably get it- I'd put them under a five-seven pint catagory. The others would require a considerable greater amount of alcohol.

Sorry, I have to be the second person to vote "None" in the poll. They're all hideously ugly and old. :(