What's new

SeaWorld Pass

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
This summer I’ll be going to SWO for one day, BGT for one day, and Sesame Place in PA for one day. Is it worth my while to get a SeaWorld pass?

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Answering my own lazy question here, I see there’s a 4-day, 4-park ticket for $200. That seems to be the way to go.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Make sure the 4 day 4 park is for any 4 parks you want, I know in Florida the 4 park AP was set SeaWorld, Busch Tampa, Aquatica, Adventure Island (the last 2 being the FL water parks) wouldn't wanna end up with the wrong type of ticket

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Make sure the 4 day 4 park is for any 4 parks you want, I know in Florida the 4 park AP was set SeaWorld, Busch Tampa, Aquatica, Adventure Island (the last 2 being the FL water parks) wouldn't wanna end up with the wrong type of ticket
Oi. Thanks for the warning. I’ll double check.

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
I seem to recall it’s potentially cheaper to buy the pass from the Texan park’s website.

The platinum pass is currently $205 from the San Antonio website.

It’s $375 from BGW’s.

Just triple check whatever you buy gives you all the things you need to as the perks do differ slightly IIRC (especially regarding ‘booking things online and in advance’ - not that you’ll need to do this).

I bought the Orlando pass a couple of years ago and recall, at the time, that in park discounts were stated to only apply those Orlando parks and I couldn’t access discounts for the other parks (e.g. BGW) online. However, upon arriving at BGW they did accept my pass for discounts etc.

Last edited:

InvertsAreMyJam

Mega Poster
I’m not sure about Sesame Place, but there are often very good deals on the 2 parks Busch Gardens/SeaWorld tickets. I got tickets around Black Friday and I think it was under $100 to go to both parks or something. Perhaps they’ll have a Memorial Day sale? I would keep your eye on the website.