• Artificial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

usually real tree

I voted artificial because we have one this year. Usually we get a real tree and im real mad we didnt but what can you do

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Fake! Bringing ever greens into the house brings in the evil spirits which keep them alive during the winter! Never bring ever greens into the house, or the imps will get into your toaster and you bread will be burnt! Burnt! BURNT!!! ~Jam will not cover up the carbonisation...

CMonster

Giga Poster
Fake. As it is apparently really expensive to buy an 8 foot tree year after year. And it's just so much easier to clean up.

Ours looks real, too, so...

wash

Mega Poster
Real. Artificial trees have never done anything for me. They don't have that pine smell and they just look wrong (too symmetric, even, straight, etc.).

kimahri

CF Legend
furie said:
Fake! Bringing ever greens into the house brings in the evil spirits which keep them alive during the winter! Never bring ever greens into the house, or the imps will get into your toaster and you bread will be burnt! Burnt! BURNT!!! ~Jam will not cover up the carbonisation...

PH'NGLUI MGLW'NAFH CTHULHU R'LYEH WGAH'NAGL FHTAGN!!!

Uh... We've had a Fake one for a while. I don't mind it but it is a treat if we get a real one once in a while.

vermilionguy

Roller Poster
Real and that goes for most real or fake arguments.
I really enjoy going out with my soon to be wife, trudging through the snow, cutting down the tree, and tying it to the roof of my car. I don't care for religion but I really enjoy a lot of Christmas traditions, especially getting the tree and putting up Christmas lights.

Always go too big and always tie the tree to the car with the base facing forward.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Artificial. I'd love a real one, I love the smell and everything, but they're just so expensive in the long run, and when there's a free artificial one going in the family, its an easy choice!

Mountain Madman

Mega Poster
I read the title of this thread and thought something completely different. I'm going to hell. :)

Anyway, I have an artificial one. Just bought a new one to replace my old one, actually.