What's new

RCT3 - Custom Scenery Recommendations

Sandman

Giga Poster
Saw a topic for links to CS and Parks elsewhere but thought this thread could be more of a direct way for other users to personally recommend CS packs they enjoy. I haven't played RCT3 in almost 10 years and have recently just purchased the Platinum package on Steam.

Just wondering if anyone out there in this barren land of RCT3 creations have any good CS packs to recommend? Open to any type of scenery etc. At the moment I just have Steelworks, Mouseworks and NuclearFish's Particle Effects. Just wanting a good variety to play around with so that I have a diverse range when it comes to making a decent park.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Bump time.

I'm looking for some good Custom Support packs aside from Steelworks and Mouseworks. I'm struggling to find a good variety of corner supports etc so it's becoming a bit of a struggle to do a decent support job of one of my coasters. Anyone know of any alternative downloads out there?

Also any good station packs would be much appreciated. All you RCT3 players, throw some recommendations my way please1

Sandman

Giga Poster
Danke Shoen :p

If you had to pick a handful of useful CS packs, what would you suggest for me to download?

Edit:

Just realise I have no pack for footers.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I usually use CPCisco's B&M footers. Only problem is that it's only square footers.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk