What's new

Quick question about Cedar Point Season Pass

Trax

Hyper Poster
<tl:dr>
Am I free to use the season pass (with all parks addon) directly at any SF/CF park, or do I have to use it once at CP first?
Can I add addons (like FastLane) retroactively?
Does the passes include parking for all parks, or just Cedar Fair parks?

Long version:

Hi everyone,

After having "plenty of time" to think about getting a Cedar Point Season Pass in preparation for the USA-trip in 2025, I waisted so much of said time that I am now getting close to missing the 99$ offer. So, with the pressure being applied, I figured it's the quickest to ask you guys for advice, so I won't have an unpleasant suprise in the states.

1. As I haven't really planned the trip out yet, I do not know which park will be the first, and which one will be the last. I know that the SF season pass had to be used at the "home park" first, before being able to visit other parks of the group. Is this the same with the Cedar Point one, or will I be able to first use it at any park of Six Flags/Cedar Fair?

2. After hearing of often times insane queues at some parks, I was thinking of adding the FastLane Addon on top of it. However, as the trip isn't planned out yet, and money being a bit tight due to another big trip coming up, I won't be able to afford adding it right now. Is is also possible for me to add it retroactively like I can with the All Park Add-On? Does this also apply for the other Add-Ons?

3. Just realised: Can I park for free at any park, including Six Flags?

That's pretty much all for now, I guess there will be more questions at some point.
Thanks for your help!

You can start using your CF pass at SF starting January 6th, even if you bought the All Park add-on. You can activate your pass at any CF park. I don't know if you'll be able to activate it at any SF park. If Schlitterbahn or Canada's Wonderland is doing a sale, that'll be your best bet to save a bit more money on your pass.

Your All Park pass includes parking at all the parks that it's currently valid. Once you're able to visit SF, you'll get free parking there as well.

As long as you pay the difference, you should be able to add Fast Lane or dining to your pass later in the season. Cedar Fair is a business and they definitely want that extra money.