What's new

Pokepark

alexdude98

Mega Poster
Hey everyone! I've heard about a Pokepark in Pokemon World about a year ago, and I decided to search for Pokepark, I found a few videos, heres one of them:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZbmmcG_PAk[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

In Google Earth 5, you have the option to see historical images of areas, and there is one image that shows the park during it's operational year.

If you want to find the location then it's just south of Nagoya central station (triangular shaped), at: 35° 9'45.00"N 136°52'60.00"E , and then just go back in time :)

I really like the look of that Pikatchu ride :)

Ben

CF Legend
OMG, that ride looks amazing.

Anything that goes "PIKKKAA! PIKA!" at riders is top ten worthy. Instantly.

A

Anonymous

Do you have anymore images of the place that you would share with us?
It would be nice to see some more of the park.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I hope there is a relaxing Jigglypuff ride that sends you to sleep...

Or a parade where you can witness a Poke fight :p

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^That last one would make an awesome 4-D theatre. Add in the soundtrack from already existing games, and you'd have quite the show!

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
loefet said:
Do you have anymore images of the place that you would share with us?
It would be nice to see some more of the park.

I'll look in my folders when I get home. I think I did a PTR at another site, but I've been banned from there, so I won't advertise it.
:?

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
I'm very sorry, but the 4 pictures at RCDB is actually everything I took at PokePark. I knew I had incorporated it into a daytrip with two other parks, but I really thought I had taken more pictures while I was there.

alexdude98

Mega Poster
UC said:
I hope there is a relaxing Jigglypuff ride that sends you to sleep...

There is.

2r587cj.jpg

Lol! That wouldn't really send you to sleep!