What's new

Oakwood, Video trip 'Report'

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
Here's a video of my day at Oakwood back in the Easter Holidays this year. I'm not sure how much of a 'report' this is, more of a general video with added silly bits! Never thought of posting it in here until now, so here we are!

21st Century Media saw the video and used it in their pitch to secure business with Oakwood Theme Park and then invited me down to the filming of the 2010 advert, was a fantastic couple of days!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG2t9cTs90E[/youtube]

Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG2t9cTs90E

Dan

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've tried to watch the video three times now but I keep getting the circle of dots loading thing.

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah the video doesn't seem to want to play and I tried through here and loaded it up on Youtube and it still wouldn't load.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It worked that time!

Nice video! The shame about Oakwood is that different angles and shots are hard to find.

I enjoyed the video report style, it was like a decent version of The New Black! Kept me entertained.

Congrats on the advert thingy.

And I have to LOL at the music in the car. It reminded myself of going on road trips when I was 18...

Thanks!

Ollie

CF Legend
Nice video. I like the idea of a video trip report if people can be bothered to do them while at the park. Looks like you had a nice day. And why does no-one seem to do Waterfall while they're at the park? It's like the best ride in the park after Megafobia.

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
Cheers, always enjoyed Oakwood. Quite a long journey down there but that adds to the fun if you're travelling with the right people!

Waterfall, meh, it's a water slide not a ride.

yinyang

Mega Poster
nice video report. Will's trip reports are good don't get me wrong, but it's great to see video reports as opposed to all the photo reports sometimes.

nadroJ

CF Legend
'What are you doing with that funk?'
'Slam dunking it?'
'HE'S SLAM DUNKING IT!'

Hahahaha video trip reports ftw! XD

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
Thanks muchly for all the nice comments! Read them thismorning and decided to take the camera with me to Alton today, so standby for that when I can work out how to use iMovie!