What's new

NoLimits on two different PCs

Brookes

Giga Poster
At the moment I have NoLimits installed onto my laptop but want it on the main desktop pc aswell. To do this do I have to pay again to get it on a different pc or is there a way to get it using my reference number or something?

Brookes

Giga Poster
How do you get to the stage where you put your code in though? Because all I can see on the website is how to order it.

Ollie

CF Legend
When you first buy it they send you an activation code. Just use the same one for the other pc.

If you've lost our code then just mail them and they'll send you a new one. :)

Brookes

Giga Poster
The thing is the link they sent me to download the full version has expired as they only let you download it a week from when you order. I think my best option would be to contact them.

Lain

Giga Poster
You should have an installer file from when you downloaded it the first time. Just stick that on the other PC and run it, you should be good to go.

A

Anonymous

Don't you have a back up of the installation file and original mail with registration information?

The cheapskate and illegal way is to use the same install file and registration on both computers, since the EULA only allows you to have it installed on one computer at a time. (but who is checking seriously...)

The right way is to get another license by buying it a second time for the second computer, and if you mail them about it then they will/could give you a rebate on the full price (I only payed 12$ for my mac license :) ).

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Like Lain said, install the file, and then click Help>Enter key-code.

That'll do the trick.

If you've lost the key just send them an email, explaining the dilemma and they will send you a new key.

Simple.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Really, there is no law breaking by someone sending you the install file. The law breaking occurs when you start to spread your activation key, which you purchased and agreed to keep to yourself.

I have NL installed onto my portable drive, and have my key code placed in a safe place on my drive as well, so essentially, I just plug it into any PC, open it up, input my key code and away I go. Nothing really happens to where I break the liscence agreement, as when I remove the drive, the key code gets removed from the sim untill I re-open it :)

It's a way I can take NL anywhere I go too :D