What's new

New logo for Paultons

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
But look at it from a small kid's perspective - you're into bright, hyperactive movies and modern toys, what are you going to be more excited about, a simple bubble writing sign or a mega awesome sign with rings whizzing round it like an atom and words that come out of the page at you?

I've not been to paulton's so I don't know exactly which average age group it is aimed at, but if their audience is above the age of about 7, I think the new logo is more suitable.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It's contemporary, lively and bright.

It's a good way of showing the park is moving onwards, upwards and keeping up with the times. It's always sad to lose something we're familiar with, but times change and things move on.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ No, Paultons is the name of the very small rural area the park (and golf course) resides.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Inverse said:
Shouldn't it have an apostrophe?

No. The park is called "Paultons Family Theme Park", it doesn't belong to either Paulton, or Paultons (it may belong to Paultons actually in reality).

It would be like saying 'the new logo of Ingested's Banjo' (two word name on the page here :) ).

It is Paultons Family Theme Park's new logo :)

If you shorten it Paultons, then Paultons' new logo.

Beaten to it by Ian :(

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
The new logo looks like it belongs to a really crummy gameshow :?
But still, it does look very appealing, and they've done a good job on the modern look!