NEMESIS HATER?

DO YOU LIKE NEMESIS, ALTON TOWERS

• NO ITS BOARING

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ITS OK...

• I LOVE IT!!!

• I LOVE IT BEST IN UK (if you choose this your a totel thicko)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

ARE YOU A NEMESIS HATER? I AM? I THINK THAT IT IS THE MOST OVERATED ROLLER COASTER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEM? DO YOU AGREE WITH ME? ARE YOU A NEMESIS HATER?

A

Anonymous

Karl can you stop being such a twit. Your spelling is poor your topics are pointless you sound ultra retarded the more you post. Please just don't carry on with this path. If you ar to carry on posting then please use a a spell check an drop the caps lock.

Why would someone be a total thicko if Nemesis was their favourite coaster? Everyone has their own opinions, you know.

But really, I usually stick up for noobs here but, this is one of the worst cases of.. Noobisms I have ever seen. Please stop.

PS- I think Nemesis looks good, and possibly one of the best in the UK, but I can't say for sure.

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
KarlThrillDude said:
ARE YOU A NEMESIS HATER? I AM? I THINK THAT IT IS THE MOST OVERATED ROLLER COASTER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEM? DO YOU AGREE WITH ME? ARE YOU A NEMESIS HATER?

I think what you were meant to say can be found here.

"Do you feel that Nemesis, at Alton Towers Resort, is a rather over rated roller coaster? I personally do, however I would like to find out, how many other enthusiasts feel about this ride. Please post your views below. Thank you."

Was that what you were going for?

Just stop shouting and shut up. :roll:

Blaze

Hyper Poster
HERE WE GOZE AGEN!!! I HAVE "SEEM" MUCH WURS AND FORP HAZ MUCH MUR OVER WATED COASTERS LIKE SAW N COLOSUS N NEMESIS INFEROO N STELF

Nemesis is bloody stunning.

Try it front row or back row.
Especialy far right seat.
In wet weather, at night, when it is not particularly cold but not warm either.

PS I THINK STELF IS BOARING
ALTON TOWERZ SHUD BULD RIDES RELY TALL LIKE 500 FEET THEN IT WUD BE GUD

Jools

Giga Poster
I think someone has sat on the left, because when I sat on the left I thought it was overrated, then i sat on the right and was like OMG!!! THIS IS AMAZING!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Locked. No need to waste my time explaining why. Some advice:

1. Stop writing EVERYTHING in capital letters.

2. If you have issues with spelling, use a spell checker.

3. Grammar. Nobody expects it to be perfect, but a grasp of the basics would be nice. For example, you're ending every sentence with a question mark. Why?

4. Check other topics before you start a new one. The "Is Nemesis Over-rated?" topic has been to death.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.