What's new

Most underrated roller coasters you’ve ever ridden

Bencarcieri01

Roller Poster
What are some of y’all’s most underrated coasters you’ve ever ridden, I’ll name my top 3

3: Vortex (Canada’s Wonderland)
2: Giant Dipper (Santa Cruz Boardwalk)
1: Thunder Run (Kentucky Kingdom)

Feel free to list as many as you can think of.

Furiustobaco

Mega Poster
Just a few to mind (not ordered)

1. Corkscrew (CP)
I like this thing! It is janky, but it has airtime! It’s really not amazing, but not awful. I smiled coming off it.

2. Gemini (CP).
Very fun arrow. Just suffers from being at CP next to monsters like Steel Vengeance

3. Cancan Coaster (EP)
I rode the original Euro-Sat many times, and people seem to claim that EP “ruined it”. I couldn’t disagree more, Eurosat was a dark (charming) janky mess, but Cancan is a refined, light hearted charming coaster. It is surprisingly fast, long for a family coaster. Honestly it’s hard not to come off happy.

4. Galactica
Poor Galactica, everyone seems to forget that most flying coasters are plopped on flat land. Galactica and it’s terrain usage is so good! I rode a superman clone a while back and missed the fairly unique layout of Galactica.

RevolutionRuleZ

Mega Poster
Tomahawk in PortAventura. It's a so called kids coaster, but for me it's better than Stampedia and Coaster Express, making it the best woodie in Spain.

White Lightning in Florida, packed with airtime.

Nick Streak BPB, always in the shadows of the Big Dipoer, but for me it's the better of the two.

Spinball Whizzer at Towers, not a headline grabbing ride but more fun than the likes of Smiler and Thirteen for me.

Dan Nguyen

Mega Poster
Rip Ride Rockit is definitely a coaster that's pretty divisive. Usually you either really like the ride or absolutely hate it. I love the pops of ejector and onboard soundtrack. Layout is pretty fun too, although the trains don't track well at all. I'm shocked the onboard audio still works flawlessly. On a bad day, I can only ride it once because the ride hurts my back. On a good day though? I can ride it 2-3 times back to back.

I really enjoyed Mine Blower and Grizzly before the retrack as well. I've got a pretty good tolerance for roughness on wooden coasters.

Bencarcieri01

Roller Poster
Tomahawk in PortAventura. It's a so called kids coaster, but for me it's better than Stampedia and Coaster Express, making it the best woodie in Spain.

White Lightning in Florida, packed with airtime.

Nick Streak BPB, always in the shadows of the Big Dipoer, but for me it's the better of the two.

Spinball Whizzer at Towers, not a headline grabbing ride but more fun than the likes of Smiler and Thirteen for me.

Dude, White Lightning in the back is one of the best rides for airtime possible, I legit almost got launched out of the train once on that one

Bencarcieri01

Roller Poster
Rip Ride Rockit is definitely a coaster that's pretty divisive. Usually you either really like the ride or absolutely hate it. I love the pops of ejector and onboard soundtrack. Layout is pretty fun too, although the trains don't track well at all. I'm shocked the onboard audio still works flawlessly. On a bad day, I can only ride it once because the ride hurts my back. On a good day though? I can ride it 2-3 times back to back.

I really enjoyed Mine Blower and Grizzly before the retrack as well. I've got a pretty good tolerance for roughness on wooden coasters.

If you can survive Wildcat at Lake Compounce, you can survive anything lmaoooo, at least Compounce has Boulder Dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk