What's new

Mirabilandia | New coaster | ??? | 2025

dixhuit

Roller Poster
8BD40693-B4DC-4EAC-8A2A-57CF04F4331D.jpeg4780E5FC-5A65-47BF-8D87-E2ACAB62E652.jpegEB760CAF-AC28-49FA-98A7-E1FD928C5C2C.jpeg5964F08C-5D91-4977-8818-1193723A1878.jpeg

Preliminary work already started ! We don’t know much about the layout or the manufacturer !

Niles

Giga Poster
Would love to see them get another big extreme coaster but when i saw that top image of the race car i just thought of that Zamperla Junior coaster at Ferrari World, last family coaster was 2005 so i will go for that as my prediction.

Matt N

CF Legend
I’m not sure how big the area is, but could this be the Double Heart 50m that Zamperla claims to have sold?

Mirabilandia seems like the sort of park that would buy a Zamperla, the park hasn’t built an attention-grabbing thrill in some time, it would be quite an attention-grabbing ride for a low price point, it would fit in a compact area, and… I don’t know, it just makes sense to me!

I could be talking rubbish, but that’s just my thought.

Gazza

Giga Poster
Would love to see them get another big extreme coaster but when i saw that top image of the race car i just thought of that Zamperla Junior coaster at Ferrari World, last family coaster was 2005 so i will go for that as my prediction.
This 100%.
The graphics seem family friendly on the poster.

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
If it is a small-scale family friendly ride, why are they starting construction so early into the year? Surely a ride of such small scale wouldn't take 9 months to build (assuming they want it open somewhere around March), or am I missing something?

Dimmu1979

Roller Poster
After the horreodous Desmo Race I think it Mira will take years and years to go for another "big" rollercoaster.
They are just adding a family coaster to the ISpeed area

Hope i'm wrong 🤞