What's new

Mattel Adventure Park | Glendale Arizona | Theme Park

Niles

Hyper Poster
The new entertainment centre of Crystal Lagoons Island Resort looks to be home to a Mattel theme park, the report below states its set to open 2022.

“The first-of-its-kind Mattel Adventure Park™ will feature branded experiences such as a Hot Wheels® roller coaster and multiple go-karting experiences, a Thomas & Friends™ indoor theme park with the first life-sized Thomas the Tank Engine electric-battery powered passenger train, immersive branded dining, experiential retail, and more.
E3imO2JXEAANUh8

E3imPDcWEAontEg

E3inexqWQAc5AlZ

E3imPdNXMAo_6RN

E3imPu-XMAYxOYi

More Information:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I get country blocks (at work, so no VPN), but from the headline it seems like this has actually broken ground too:

Nothing on RCDB though, so clearly not actually real.

TPoseOnTantrum

Roller Poster
The rumor mill is already talking about this being a Chance Hyper Looping GTX, which I'm sure that we all wouldn't mind seeing. Vekoma isn't as likely as one might think; they've a very full schedule right now, China and others have been keeping them busy.

I am very much willing to bet money that the Thomas train ride will surely be coming from Chance Rides - concept artwork does clearly show an Electric C.P. Huntington Train - but then again thats is concept artwork. But multi-ride package deals for developing properties are common, so perhaps we'll see a [Looping] GTX. Time will tell. I'm just pulling at straws here.

TPoseOnTantrum

Roller Poster
The rumor mill is already talking about this being a Chance Hyper Looping GTX... I am very much willing to bet money that the Thomas train ride will surely be coming from Chance Rides - concept artwork does clearly show an Electric C.P. Huntington Train - but then again thats is concept artwork. But multi-ride package deals for developing properties are common, so perhaps we'll see a [Looping] GTX. Time will tell. I'm just pulling at straws here.
Well well well... looks like Dick Chance from Chance Rides was pictured at the June 10 groundbreaking of Mattel Adventure Park... Hyper Looping GTX and the train ride is suddenly much more probable, guys.
203412404_4296751867010652_8393669096744884040_n.jpg
Source; https://www.facebook.com/amusementtoday/photos/pcb.4296762047009634/4296751863677319/