What's new

Magicland new coaster 2025?

Hi all,

Magicland (formerly Rainbow Magicland) near Rome are apparently building a new coaster for next year.

I heard Shaun mention it on his recent TPW video and RCDB also have a 2025 coaster in the "Under Construction" category on the Magicland page.

I couldn't find any more info about it online or a thread on here; so I thought I'd open it up just in case there is some substance behind these rumours.

Have you heard anything?

Hi all,

Magicland (formerly Rainbow Magicland) near Rome are apparently building a new coaster for next year.

I heard Shaun mention it on his recent TPW video and RCDB also have a 2025 coaster in the "Under Construction" category on the Magicland page.

I couldn't find any more info about it online or a thread on here; so I thought I'd open it up just in case there is some substance behind these rumours.

Have you heard anything?
I believe the new coaster is still on the cards! I visited the park a few weeks back, and no progress, so definitely won't be 2025. Most likely 2026/27.

It's planned to be located where the Flying Island ride is now and the surrounding land. Not sure if the Flying Island will be removed or relocated within the park.

The rumours for a while were that it would be a Wooden coaster, which would be unique to Italy. This could then easily extend on the new Western themed area next door. It will certainly be a major ride, on the scale of 'Shock'.

I believe plans are currently on hold however, as owners 'Pillarstone Italy' are exploring options to sell the park in the coming months, according to Magicland's director Guido Zucchi.

If you are able to translate the page, this forum provides an insight, but I think I've summarised everything!

Last edited: